Friday, February 22, 2019

MAKE ME YOURS by Author TIA LOUISE




MY THOUGHTSAFTER READING... 

This is my first Tia Louise ARC and I was so happy to receive the good news... I have some of her books in my TBR shelf, but this will be my first read from her... yeah, I know... I plan to rectify it once I get all the other pending ARC's done.


This is a heartwarming love story between a resilient, strong woman and a hardworking single dad... He was a young widower, raising his four year old daughter and she was simply looking for her place in this world... He was attracted to her from the outset and so did she but she just suppressed her feelings until it wasn't containable anymore.


The storyline isn't something I haven't read before... but there's just something alluring about sexy, loving single dads that I can't get enough of.


This was a light and easy read... there are also parts that would pull on your heartstrings... nothing too angsty or frustrating. Just straight out Hallmark movie-ish story...


If you're a fan of Lauren Blakely, Rachel Van Dyken or Kendall Ryan...or just simply looking for a quick and swoony read about single dads, then this is the book to pick up next!