Tuesday, February 12, 2019

INTENTION by Author Ava Harrison




MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...


It felt awesome to receive my first ARC from Ava Harrison. I have some of her books in my TBR shelf but I haven't started on one yet... so I didn't know what to expect.


This is the story of Nathaniel Harrington III and Madeline Montgomery...


It's a feel good story... even though the storyline isn't something I haven't read before, it will still make the butterflies flutter in your tummy... pair up a spoiled m@nwh0re with an uptight workaholic and you got yourself a delightful romantic comedy... it's not all rainbows and unicorns though... there are parts that will surely pull on your heartstrings... I also love that it's family-centered... that it also talked about coming through for people that are important in your life... and that some people are worth all the sacrifice.


It's a light and quick read... it's something I'd recommend reading after a long day's work.