Wednesday, January 23, 2019

WORK IN PROGRESS by Author STACI HART



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my fourth Staci Hart ARC and probably my most favorite... 


I have to admit, the blurb lured me in and I was so excited to start it. From the first page to the last, I was hooked! Nothing like an anxious, blubbering bookworm and a playboy star author that would get your curious juices going.


I can relate to both main characters. As a reader and a book blogger, I can relate to Amelia... I can also relate to the fact that she's not a fan of people and she's only comfortable being around with only a select few... With Thomas Bane.. well I can relate with regards to having trust issues with practically  everybody except for his family... that he keeps his true self hidden from the public. Some people will always take whatever they can from you if the opportunity arises. 


This is your normal contemporary romance... getting fake married to save someone's butt isn't something I haven't read before but I had so much fun reading it. I had butterflies in my tummy! Their banter, the awkwardness... falling in love for real... I loved it! I love everything!