Monday, January 14, 2019

HOLLYWOOD PLAYBOY by Author Natasha Madison



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This is my second Natasha Madison ARC and I was so excited to start it!


I've just read a book that made me ugly-cry and what better way to get over a book hungover than read a book with a smoldering blue-eyed superstar and a straight-shooter feisty reporter?? Right? And so I did... and it was freaking awesome!


Tyler Beckett is a playboy action superstar and is going on a 30-day world tour to promote his latest movie... he will be touring with a bunch of entertainment reporters and this includes Jessica Hawthorn, whom he hates so much. There is bad history between these two... but you know what they say... there is a thin line between love and hate.


I thought this was going to be one of those typical cinderella stories, and I've read a lot of books with a similar storyline, but this has its own uniqueness... this story teaches you to always remain grounded... to be wary and cautious of the people around you trust especially in show business... and to not be afraid of taking risks to matters that are worth it.


I was swooning the entire time. Nothing like a good old sexy enemies to lovers romance that would definitely wake you out of your funk.