Monday, September 27, 2021

FADED SUNSET by Rachel Blaufeld



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

Let me just start by saying that I don't condone any type of cheating. I've been there. It was devastating. It took me years to get over it. Plus there are triggers in book like physical, mental and emotional abuse.

This story is about Margaret. From the outside looking in, she seems to be living the comfortable life. A popular lawyer's life, an active member of the PTA, big house... you get the point. But in reality, it's the opposite. She's hiding bruises underneath her expensive clothes.

Then she meets Mick... mysterious businessman from New York. And then it all starts from there.

Like I said I don't condone cheating... but I understood the feeling of just wanting to escape reality... to want a peaceful life and have peace of mind in all aspects. Being scared of your husband is not how anyone of us wants to live life until we grow old.

I'm just going to stop here because I might giveaway the whole story, lol

It's angsty, emotional, frustrating but also full of resilience and hope.