Tuesday, September 28, 2021

BY SIN, I RISE by CORA REILLY



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

I didn't know this was going to be a duet. Had I known, I would've just waited until both books are done... 

I am a fan of this series, but not all of the books. I loved Remo in Twisted Pride and I love Dante's books. Luca, is a close second.

I thought it was a slow-burn... I thought their first meeting was exciting, and I would've wanted more teasing coming from these two-as strangers... 

And that ending... I didn't expect. I wish Marcella is pregnant though. With all the unprotected sex they were having, it is a possibility... I want to see Luca and Aria as grandparents. I want Maddox to fix his life and come back to claim his family... I don't know what will happen next... who knows, maybe this duet will become a trilogy?? I hope not. But who knows?

I enjoyed the book especially the last couple of chapters. I can't wait to read whats next!