Wednesday, May 26, 2021

BRIGHT MIDNIGHT by Karina Halle



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

I've been looking forward for this book ever since it was announced.

I love the storyline and the whole idea of fate and destiny. I mean who would have thought? Out of all the towns, out of all train stations.... after all these years... This book will make you see that what's meant to be will always find its way.

I just wish Shay did not give in right away. I was a little bit frustrated... He cheated on her and treated her like dirt when they were together in high school and I guess to a point, I kind of get his destructive behavior but still... what he did to her that time was very heartbreaking. I would have wanted him to grovel more, even years after. But he did make it up to her... this strong, broody, viking prince.

Its not a light read. This book is angsty and emotional, but also sweet, sexy and swoony.