Sunday, March 7, 2021

PURE SEDUCTION by Ella Frank



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This is my first ARC from the author but I do have a couple of her books in my TBR.

I enjoyed this book. It was heart-wrenching beginning and heartwarming in the end. 

Noah and Laurel were each other's first love. He was wealthy and she was not. He was going places and, well, nobody really thought about her. As a parent
myself , I can't really put the blame 100% on the father. All parents have their dreams and aspirations for their kids, though the way he did it was wrong. But as a romantic sap, how dare he meddle with his son's personal life?! The turmoil he put through Laurel and Noah through all those years pf not being together!

*sigh*

Love it. If you're looking for something heartwarming to read about long lost loves with old secrets and an evil villain still manipulating lives beyond the grave, then this is your read. It's not heavy. Just the right amount of angst.