Monday, January 18, 2021

GUILTY PLEASURE by Jessica Prince



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This is my second favorite book from this series. It's an enemies to lovers and second chance romance. I'm so glad I signed up for this.

This is the story of Clay and Lark... I'm not going to elaborate on it further or repeat the synopsis. I just want to say that if only people would set aside their pride, all of this could've been prevented. This also happens in real life you know? People aren't together because they don't want to talk it out. I'm not saying that it's necessary to get back together, just that to make things clear. Specially if your reputation is on the line and most of the town hates you... and you know in your heart your conscience is clear. 

I don't know...

I was angry for Lark. I hurt for her and what everybody did to her. It was unfair, regardless of what she has done. Like people would go out of their way to make her feel bad... 

It's a heartwarming, heartbreaking and Swoony romance all rolled into one.