Sunday, December 13, 2020

NO COMMITMENT by Lisa Suzanne



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

3.5⭐️

I don't know how I feel about this book. Overall, I liked it. It was heartwarming... 

But, I hated the cheating part... that was definitely heartbreaking and disappointing. I understand it's a reality... that even women cheat... and cheating is always a conscious decision. I get that you love who you love but man... he didn't deserve it. He loved you, treated your kid like his own... Helped you through the tumultuous time of your life... and although we could see the separation looming and coming from miles away, still it was not—nice...

Tyler was... I didn't like him. He was a little bit self absorbed to not get where Danielle was coming from... why she did what she did at that time. He didn't exactly give her something promising and strong to hold onto... and Danielle, was self-absorbed as well. I know we can't help who out hearts beats for... and I guess that as humans, we make mistakes of passion but she is a grown woman... I don't know. I'm trying to see things through her eyes but she was acting out of haste... being rash... Nothing wrong with loving someone, but what she did... it was inhumane. 

Sorry, the story wasn't all that bad. It was written well as a matter of fact. It was just not an easy read... it was... I don't know... it passionate and swoony but also frustrating...