Monday, September 21, 2020

FALLING INTO YOU by A.L. Jackson



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

I've always been a huge fan of the author. Take This Regret has always been one of my top 5 reads of all time. I don't even think there's anyone who could dethrone Christian and Elizabeth in my A.L. Jackson book list.

I enjoyed reading about Richard and Violet's story. But to be honest, I was struggling a short while in trying to connect the pieces. This book is part of a series but can be read as a standalone. I have the first two books in my TBR shelf but hadn't gotten to them yet, that's why I was confused reading some of the chapters. So I highly recommend reading the first two books before jumping to book 3.

This is a spin off of the Bleeding Stars series but no need to read them to start this one.

It's more angsty and more dramatic but also sweet and sexy.

If you're looking for a swoony second chance, rockstar romance, then this is the book to read next.