Tuesday, September 22, 2020

ADORING KEATON by Siobhan Davis



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This was my first MM romance. I've read reverse harem, MFM and MMF but yes this is my first MM. To be honest I was apprehensive because... well, it's something new to me and I'm anxious by nature. I worried about how the film will play in my head because I'm not a very adventurous person, lol. I'm open minded and real life is different than in the books. I usually read to escape and imagine myself as the heroine, and in this one there was none to imagine myself into character...but I forged on and took it one page at a time.

We've all struggled with ourselves at some point in our lives. We've worn masks and put on a brave face for the world to see, but at the end of the day we can't help who we are inside, and we can't help who we love... 

Siobhan Davis is really something else... she has a way with telling a story. And she did Austen and Keaton justice.