Tuesday, August 18, 2020

A MOMENT LIKE YOU by Claudia Burgoa



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

This is my first Claudia Burgoa ARC but not my first read... 

I enjoyed this book. Reminds me of a daytime soap opera that you couldn't go without.

This is the second book of the series but can be read a standalone... it would be better to read the first book to have a first glimpse of all the characters. 

It's boss-employee romance, it's angsty, sext and swoony.

I love that Sofia can be this strong willed, independent woman but nurturing and loving at the same time. Henry isn't your typical j€rkwäd boss, and there are layers you need to peel before you appreciate him as a person. 

Henry and Sofia definitely compliment each other.

I enjoyed the book... I wish to read more about them in the future.