Saturday, May 30, 2020

QUEEN MOVE by Author KENNEDY RYAN



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why Walsh Bennett has a contender in Ezra Stern.

*sigh*

I'd give this a hundred stars if I could!

This book was a wonderful distraction from this pandemic and the not so good in my life.

Kennedy Ryan just keeps on hitting it out if the ballpark!

To tell you all the truth, this is my favorite book in the series... This had just the right amount of angst. It wasn't frustrating to read... the main characters were amazingly relatable in terms of their reactions and actions. This is what I want to read... that even though its fiction, readers can still relate to it. It was written so vividly and made me actually feel the hurt, the disappointment, the excitement, the fear...

I definitely recommend!