Saturday, April 18, 2020

SOUTHERN COMFORT by Author NATASHA MADISON



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️

I was anticipating for this release right after reading Southern Chance. I loved the first book and since this was interconnected—albeit a standalone, I was excited.

This is Olivia and Casey's love story. If you've read book one, Casey is the big brother and Olivia was the best-friend. 

I enjoyed the book. Casey was definitely a huge surprise. I didn't get the hotshot-tech-genius millionaire vibe in the first book so that made it more interesting... It was a slow burn and was definitely more angsty and action-packed than I've anticipated.   The push and pull was frustrating... but it was also so alpha, sweet and sexy.

Reading this book will teach you to learn to know who your partner really is because sometimes people can be duplicitous... you'll also learn about taking risks and chances on people who are worth it.

If you're looking to read about a rich, millionaire cowboy and an ex Victoria secret model in a small town setting, then this is the book to read next.