Sunday, March 1, 2020

THE RICH BOY by Author KYLIE SCOTT



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4⭐️


This is a modern-day Cinderella story. Kylie Scott is one of my fave authors. 


I've been excited for this book ever since I signed up for it. The blurb did me in... I mean who wouldn't want to escape to a world where Billionaire's pretend to be simple busboys who instantly makes a connection with his beautiful & sarcastic co-worker? I'm a huge romantic sap and this is right up my alley.


This is a story about taking chances... taking a chance at life and risking your heart in the process. Your life is the outcome of each of the choices you made... and it's easy taking a chance on a stranger and moving half-way across the country not knowing what awaits you on the other side.


I'm not a fan of insta-love. Personally, I think it's reckless but the heart wants what it wants. 


I enjoyed the story... the pacing was alright, the characters were definitely interesting. It made me curious about Ethan. Would he have a story of his own? An enemies to lovers perhaps? Lol.


My only complain is that it felt hanging... I would've wanted to read an epilogue a couple of years into the future... but it's just probably me. I don't know. I'm a sucker for those.


I definitely recommend...