Friday, February 28, 2020

DOWN AND DIRTY by Author KENDALL RYAN



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...


4⭐️


I enjoyed Aubree and Landon's story. It's a sweet and easy-read sports romance. I'm a huge hockey fan, so this book works for me.


I got this book by mix-up. I wasn't supposed to because I hadn't signed-up for it but I replied to the email and got this ARC. 


The storyline isn't something I haven't read about before... but this one had it's own uniqueness because the male protagonist is a virgin... so there's that.


The pacing was a little bit slower than I anticipated. Aubree was frustrating the he££ out of me... her push and pull exasperated me... But Landon, *sigh* he's so dreamy... so patient and kind.


It's light and swoony. It's something you'd want to read after a long days work...