Saturday, November 16, 2019

DISARM by Author KARINA HALLE



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4.5⭐️

This is book two of the Dumont Series. It can be read as a standalone but I recommend reading "Discretion" to better understand the situations and to know the people involved in this book. 

I have always been curious about what happens to the Dumonts  after Olivier went to California and run after Sadie... I thought, with this book, the answer as to who killed Ludovic Dumont will already come to light... but no. Aaaaand the plot thickens.

This is a taboo, enemies to lovers romance... As you've already guessed, this is Blaise and Seraphine's love story. I know the storyline isn't something we all haven't read about but it's explosive, intense and captivating... it's a very long foreplay for these two... Who would've thought? 

It has drama, suspense and action all rolled into one. 

I'm curious if the real and obvious killer will be apprehended... I'm also curious about Pascal. Will he turn a new leaf? Change from his conniving asshole ways? I don't think he's beyond saving... I'm just saying.

I definitely enjoyed reading this... The pacing was great and the characters were fascinating..

I just wished there was a longer epilogue or at least a glimpse at the next book in this series. I can't wait to read whats next!