Thursday, November 14, 2019

BEARD NECESSITIES by Author PENNY REID



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

4.5⭐️

This is the conclusion of Billy and Scarlet's love story... This is book seven, I believe, of the Winston Brothers series.

Right after Beard With Me—the background of Billy and Scarlet's story, I was already excited and anxious to read what happens next. I had so many questions that needed answers...

I recommend reading all the books... I've only ever read 6 and 7 but I think it's better to read each book to understand each character better. The Winstons are a closed-knit family, so I assume practically everybody makes an appearance in each book... 

It's definitely not an easy and a light read... it's angsty and dramatic. It touches on topics such as physical, emotional and mental abuse... It started slow for me but it picked up somewhere in the middle.

Billy and Scarlet's story would make you see that what's meant to be will always find it's way... that true love never fades no matter how long the time it takes... It'a also about taking risks and resilience. Such a tumultuous but beautiful love story.