Tuesday, July 2, 2019

CUPID'S ANONYMOUS by LILA MONROE



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I know I've probably already said this before in one of my many ARC's from Lila Monroe, but this has gotta be my favorite! I remember reading an excerpt at the end of Noah and Eve's story and I have been waiting in dire anticipation ever since!

I loved it! I enjoyed tagging along Poppy and Dylan. It was sweet and funny and inspiring. I didn't want it to end! It was definitely a mood-booster and a welcome distraction from reality.

Both main characters are relatable... the pacing was great... the evolvement from employee to friends to lovers was natural... and there was a good and thrilling build-up between the two. It was unique in it's own way... Truly a romantic comedy at it's finest. I wish there was a longer epilogue but thats the romantic sap in me talking.


To the fans of RS Grey and Lauren Blakely, this is the book to pick up next.