Sunday, September 9, 2018

A LOVE LETTER (from the girls who feel everything) by Author Brittainy Cherry and Author Kandi Steiner



MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

I finished reading this in more or less and hour... it's concise and truly heartfelt... intimate and raw. You can feel through their words how the authors opened their mind and their heart.


I've always been a fan of poetry. I used to write them myself when I was in college but just lost my groove through all the pressures of a student. I love poetry, especially the straight forward and candid ones. I can't even begin to tell you how many screenshots of instagram poetry I have in my phone.


This is definitely something new and unique from Brittainy Cherry and Kandi Steiner, and its quite refreshing. Two of my most favorite storytellers, collaborated with each other on an awesome project like this one. If I had a real book in my hand, it would definitely be filled with post-it page markers! 


If you're a fan of Atticus, Nikita Gill, Beau Taplin and R. H. Sin, this is definitely one you wouldn't wanna miss!