Thursday, August 16, 2018

FORGET YOU, ETHAN by Author WHITNEY G.



I've always hated her. 
She's always hated me. 
We've never been 'friends,' just the best of enemies...

I've hated Rachel Dawson since I was seven years old. My next door neighbor and number one sworn enemy, she's the reason why almost all of our childhood fights ended with me setting something of hers on fire. (Or, vice versa.)

She snitched on me when I broke curfew.

I snitched on her when she lied about having a boyfriend.

We went back and forth like this throughout high school, both vowing to never talk to each other again when we went off to college.

But that was until she showed up at my apartment during my senior year and asked me for a temporary place to stay. Until I realized just how much between us had changed, and the line I thought we'd never cross became harder and harder to ignore...

MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

This book left me floating... I just wish I found the link to the epilogue...

I love Whitney G! Her stories are like crack romantic saps like me are addicted to... this is probably my 3rd or 4th ARC from her and I'm just so honored and happy.

This is an awesome example of an enemies-to-lovers story... There's so much anticipation and you just can't help but get so anxious and excited for the characters... 

We all know how this will turn out in the end, but the journey to getting there was very worth the time. There's also a dash of drama and a spoonful of comedy!

I love it! And I cant wait to read more of the Author's upcoming books. 

If you want to read something very swoony, with stubborn lead characters, then this is the book to pick up next!