Saturday, September 26, 2020

FRAGILE LONGING by Cora Reilly




MY THOUGHTS AFTER READING...

5⭐️

I re-read Twisted Pride before reading this. It's not necessary but I thought it would be helpful to be reminded.

This is Sofia and Danilo's story. If you've not been following, let me give you a small introduction. Sofia is the Capo's niece. Dante Cavallero is the capo of The Outfit. Her mom is Dante's sister and her dad control's Minneapolis. She is Serafina's and Samuel's younger sister. Her sister Serafina was supposed to marry Danilo—her now husband, but Serafina was kidnapped on her wedding by Remo Falcone, the Outfit's nemesis. This is a standalone but I recommend reading Twisted Pride, Bound by Duty and Bound by the Past to understand Sofia and Danilo's background better.

I enjoyed reading about this book! This is one of those books where you can't wait to devour it but at the same you feel anxious because you don't want it to end.

It was gripping from start to finish! 

I can't wait to read about Samuel and Emma... knowing how Samuel is, how will their relationship work? They weren't mentioned in the epilogue so I had no idea. I'm also curious about Marco and Bria... it seemed like an enemies to lovers kind of story.

I love the author! How she writes, she just keeps the reader glued to the book. Such a talent! I can't wait to read more!